Harbor Springs Homes for Sale
Real estate for sale in Harbor Springs including homes and waterfront, condos, cottages and lots.
Neighborhoods & Communities
While Harbor Springs is a small city (population roughly 1,275 people), there are many neighborhoods, associations and nearby townships that residents often refer to as part of “Harbor Springs.” Some of these areas include:
- Wequetonsing (locals simply use “we-quee” for short)
- Harbor Point (aka “the point”)
- Little Traverse Township
- West Traverse Township
- Roaring Brook
- Ramona Park
- Harbor Cove
- Menonaqua Beach
- L’Arbre Croche
- Pleasantview Township
- and a few others you won’t see on a map.
Schools in Harbor Springs
Harbor Springs Public Schools:
- Harbor Springs High School: 500 N Spring St., 231-526-4800
- Harbor Springs Middle School: 800 S State St., 231-526-4700
- Blackbird Elementary School: 421 E Lake St., 231-526-4700
Harbor Springs Private Schools:
- Harbor Light Christian School: 8333 Clayton Rd., 231-347-7859
Talk to Your Local Agent
There’s no obligation to start talking with your local realtor – why wait? Let’s find your next home in Harbor Springs!
Let us know how we can help.