Harbor Springs Vacation Home Near Resorts
Sold for $370,500 – Another Cash Sale Over Asking!
3 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms | 1,442 sqft | 1 Acre
SOLD! 7613 Pleasantview Rd, Harbor Springs
Offered Exclusively by
Harbor Prime & Coldwell Banker Harbor Springs
Year-Round Fun in Harbor Springs!
Enjoy perfect summer barbecue days on the big courtyard deck and après-ski nights around the fire at this cozy chalet style home.
Located in the middle of it all, you’re just minutes from our famous golf and ski resorts, sandy beaches, boating and paddleboarding, hiking in the woods, and nearly infinite bike trails. Even downtown Harbor Springs is just a short drive away!
An open living area features a classic gas-burning fireplace and three patio doors that flood the space with sunlight. With one bedroom on the main floor, two more large bedrooms upstairs, and tons of storage and closets throughout, this home can easily accommodate plenty of family and friends on vacations or weekend getaways.
This home has been lovingly cared for and extensive recent updates include an all new gas furnace and water heater, flooring, paint, roof, and a completely remodeled bathroom – and all work is neatly documented.
As an extra bonus, creative opportunities also present themselves with the large second floor unfinished loft above the garage. Truestream fiber internet also is available.
Call listing agent Jeff Kazmierski for a private showing:
Facts & Features
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
- 1,442 Sqft
- Large Courtyard Deck
- Detached 1-1/2 Car Garage
- Spacious 2nd Floor unfinished Loft above Garage
- 1 Acre Wooded Lot
- Private / No Association
- Large Circular Drive
- Campfire pit
- Near Golf, Ski Resorts, and Walking Distance to Trails and Preserves
- Little Traverse Township (low taxes)
- Natural Gas Range, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Disposal, Washer, New Gas Dryer.
Heating, Cooling, Utility
- Natural Gas Forced Air Furnace
- Natural Gas Water Heater
- Classic Gas Burning Fireplace
- Internet/Cable by Charter Spectrum and High Speed Fiber available from Truestream
- Interior Painting and Upgrades (2023)
- All New Bathroom (2023)
- New Wood Tile Flooring (2023)
- New Carpeting (2023)
- New Water Tank (2022)
- New Water Heater (2022)
- Fireplace Updated and Serviced (2022)
- New Gas Furnaced and Ducting (2019)
- New Roof on House (2015)
- Balcony Rebuilt (2015)